This Blog is for, Healers both people who need healing and also for those of you who heal. It's for Free Thinkers, folks open to various metaphysical and other Spiritual concepts, and ALL beings in Between!Most Importantly it is an account of ALL things in this physical experience that bring me bliss. Cooking, Nutrition,Thai Yoga Massage and Body Therapeutics, Alchemy, Family, Friends and NEWNESS. May we continue to discover our Loves Bliss and Ascend!
In this New Year, I ask for ALL to pay closer attention to those emotions coming up that seem to BE... uncomfortable. Those thoughts that keep penetrating your mind. These are little reminders of the work that needs to BE...done and where your focus should BE... for the upcoming New Year. For me my thoughts have been mostly around moving out of a financially limited mindset. It's also been around challenging myself to move through my fear of networking and talking about my holistic practice face to face with corporate executives and other organizations that I know can benefit from my services.
If more of you are noticing, there are feelings, old stagnant beliefs, or personal fears that are coming to surface. You can NO longer hide and sweep them under a rug sort to speak. It is key that we do not become frustrated, or even more anxious. We have to accept and embrace where we are in the moment and begin healing. Begin rolling up your emotional sleeves and getting to the core of the issue. The goal is to learn the lesson, Learn you a bit more, and get closer to ascending.
Whatever we want to do creatively WE HAVE to put both FEET through the DOOR and DO IT! Call on your dear friends, and family to assist you one step closer on your journey. If that means reaching out to a cousin who is a Branding Specialist to help with some ideas about branding your service or product REACH OUT! Organize small collectives with friends who have interesting and lucrative businesses or skills similar to yours. Hold each other accountable by setting REALISTIC markers that you ALL can adhere to.
Next Set CLEAR intentions, meditate and visualize them manifesting. Either way whatever we think or say SO BE IT! It will come into fruition whether you mean for it to or not! In other words, make conscious decisions and practice conscious thinking. This does not go to say, if you think a bad thought that you're life is over. Allow it to occur and then follow the previous steps of getting honest. The purpose is to MOVE. Move through the fear, Move out on faith and the unknown, Move towards the SUCCESS and ABUNDANCE your spirit has access to.
I AM part of a few on line support groups. There are at least 2 that are related to my Holistic Career. Groups like these are extremely inspiring and motivating. Not only do you get to commune, interact with like minds, but you are also able to get practical, creative advice that helps. Moreover, the members are ALL promoting their unique services and other members of the group are utilizing the services and passing on referrals. Sometimes we don't think that folks who are in our same profession can benefit from our service. I say, that every coach needs a coach and every teacher needs someone to teach them something new. It's the way we ALL assure our spiritual, and emotional growth.
The Priest/Priestess needs Inspiration to heal and pass on messages of healing. That's the word that has been prevalent in my mind. Especially as I look at the transformations, transitions, and revelations that are unfolding. Healing is essential for ALL Living organisms longevity. ALL is connected and therefore ALL are effected by the same Quantum Energetic Field. My contribution brings about a change. It adds to the whole. What I AM not consciously doing also alters the whole of everything. Are you starting to see that what you do on an individualistic level makes a difference in this Universe?
We are spirits first! With that said DON"T BE... Afraid of your Adversities, understand that you called on these obstacles to bring you back to the AWARENESS of HOW COLOSSAL and Grand you are as the image and Likeness of the Grand Master Architect, GOD! BE Good to yourselves, gentle, loving, respectful, and appreciate the signals that come in the form of many things. Mostly people and that quiet intuitive voice that speaks at the center of your pineal gland and in your heart chakra!
Discover your purpose if you are not sure of what it is. If you are sure, LIVE it out knowing that you are equipped with ALL of the tools needed to ACHIEVE and SUCCEED!
I LOVE and ACCEPT you ALL as a DIVINE REFLECTION!
I AM U and U ARE ME!
Have an Awe-Inspiring and Abundantly Igniting New Year! ;)
Omena El, CHC
We have already entered the winter solstice! Although the weather is not temperately where it should BE... Here are some tips to stay moist, energized, and warm!
1. My first recommendation is SUPER important! Stay Hydrated and CLEANSE. Because our bodies are naturally going through a drying phase. Our water is being depleted and this is a time when we most often forget (myself included) to replenish our bodies with some type of electrolyte drink and water. I'd squeeze lemon in some room temperature filtered or tap water. If you have a Kangen machine that produces alkaline water then, you're off to a FANTASTIC Start. Providing the body with enough water and exercise during this season eliminates Depression and other anxieties. The Other VITAL suggestion is to get a colonic during this change. If you are Absolutely AGAINST it, then do a deep lymphatic and colon cleanse. My dear friend and her divine mate are on an 11 day cleanse from Geb Hotep. I would strongly urge you all to find a deep colon cleanse that works for your unique body type, blood type, and lifestyle. They are also getting colon cleanses.
Why should I Cleanse? You should detox, or do some type of juice or low sodium/no sugar fast, To PREVENT Disease and other Digestive Disorders. Your digestive tract needs some assistance in releasing that food. Otherwise it develops polyps that store old food and putrefy in the body. Thus causing...
2. Eat more root vegetables and increase your Omega 3/6 Fatty oils, Coconut oils, Flax oil, Krill oil, and Olive oil. If you can eat avocados and enjoy the flavor try pouring some coconut oil with a sprinkle of Herbamare vegetable sea salt. Also cook more stocks. If you're vegetarian make a good vegetable stock with pumpkin, turnips, kale or spinach, string beans, kidney beans, etc. For those of you who eat poultry and beef, include some spicy greens like, turnips, mustard greens, Mizuna japanese greens, fennel, burdock root for blood purification and perhaps a bit of cayenne pepper to warm up the body. Do not mix in too many starches with these meat and poultry stocks.
Overall include more grounded warming foods ( Whole grain pastas, root vegetables, fatty fishes and lean proteins), and of course dark leafy greens. during this winter season and try eating your last meal of the day earlier. The days are shorter and your organs are also naturally slowing down and going into a hibernation phase. If you can make your last meal at 8pm and sit up right in a relaxed position for at least 1-2 hours before going to bed.
3. Drink more cleansing teas. Breathe easy and Red Rooibos are good teas during the winter months. Chamomile, fennel, red raspberries (for woman), smooth move, dandelion, Hawthorne, and host of others.
4. Watch your Food Combinations. I have mentioned this a few times. If everyone can get a book on the body and how digestion works in the body I Highly recommend doing so. It's so important for you to know how food works in the body.
5. Exercise at least twice a week. Okay I have to admit, exercising in the winter is a bit tough for me, however, I know how imperative it is for my mental and emotional stability, as well as my nutritional balance. So I Am starting back with doing my small exercise around the house, my push-ups, leg lifts, and some light yoga stretches. Finding the motivation to work out can BE... challenging for me, so I AM going to call my dear friend Crystal Energy of Purple Lotus to assist me with a workout regimen for the winter. Something that works fro my unique body type and that I enjoy doing. Please BE... realistic when setting your workout goals. Make sure it's something you will follow through with. Gather a group of your friends and pick a day and time to work out collectively! Working out also increases the serotonin in the brain and your Endorphins, thus increasing blood circulation, cellular, production, and proper mineral/nutrition distribution of the foods you ingest.
6. Rest more, take a full weekend to do nothing if you work a regular 9-5. If you do not and you have more time, take a 15- 45 minute nap during the day to recuperate from the days work and daily interactions with people. Meditate, Set your heart and 3rd eye on your intentions and visualize them manifesting.
And Most Importantly, BE... Gentle, Forgiving, and Kind to yourself in this moment and the coming year. Stop before you judge yourself harshly, and examine the pattern diplomatically and lovingly. I Appreciate and AM Beaming More Light to All this Winter Solstice.
For more information reach out to Omena El, CHC @ 718-840-7348 or email me @ OmenaElCHC@gmail.